A LOT has been changed and uploaded quite silently to the nolib rar version, however I have just updated the main download as well with some changes. Here is a quite extensive list of changes below:
Notifications now have a number indicator and pulsing for nick mention.
- Added pulse for nick mention.
- Added notification numbers to the tabbar.
- /msg support.
- Fixed a bug with PMs not checking case sensitivity.
- Added new setting to the settings: Idle reconnect. If the user disconnects more than 3(?) times without sending any data it will use this setting to lengthen the time or wait for user input. (Not implemented yet)
- Fixed smoothscroll for own messages partially. Now only fails to work when the box has to resize after being expanded.
- Message cut off now works (after 300 lines if enabled)
- Fixed fatal crash with /NICK and same names with different case.Fixed another minor error. Even though the new favourites returns the decrypted nickserv, the ircClient was still calling the function.
- Fixed bug with the OS detection. It was Q_OS_WIN32 not QT_OS_WIN32
- CTCP commands now work via /finger for example.
- Right clicking a user will give options.
Some items are missing due to them being SVN entries. Some internal stuff was done as well such as linux compability and restructuring of code to fix things.
If you would like to try that go to the project page and download it now! Auto update isn't quite ready yet so unlike old versions of 2.0, you will still need to redownload each time.
You must be logged in to comment.